Make plans to visit St. Augustine during the 2020 Rhythm and Ribs Festival at Francis Field in historic downtown St. Augustine. Enjoy live music, award-winning barbecue, and other delicious food and drinks as you experience St. Augustine’s “Best Festival” in its 25th year.
Many musical acts will perform over the course of this three-day event. The lineup includes:
- Friday, March 27th
- Luke Langford Band, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Jordan Fletcher, 8:25 – 10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28th
- Davis and the Loose Cannons, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- Luke Langford Band, 1:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- Crawford and Power, 4:05 – 5:05 p.m.
- Walker Montgomery, 5:25 – 6:25 p.m.
- Muscadine Bloodline, 6:45 – 8:00 p.m.
- Easton Corbin, 8:30 – 9:55 p.m.
- Sunday, March 29th
- Pellicer Creek Band, 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Tasting and voting for the best barbecue will take place all weekend long. Barbecue enthusiasts from across the country will be showcasing their tastiest fare to win the coveted prizes which include a people’s choice award. Top it off with some ice-cold beers, burgers, pretzels, popcorn, and candy, and you have the makings of a delicious weekend!
- The Rhythm & Ribs Festival will take place at Francis Field located at 25 W Castillo Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084.
- On Friday, you can get discounted tickets if you arrive before 5 p.m. After 5 p.m., tickets are $10 each.
- On Saturday, tickets are $5 from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m., and go up to $10 after 5 p.m.
- On Sunday, tickets are $5 all day.
- Children 15 and under are free!
- For parking and directions, check out the event page.
Make It the Perfect St. Augustine Getaway
Stay with us at Casa de Solana Bed & Breakfast and start your day off with a delicious gourmet breakfast before you head out for a day of fun music and scrumptious barbecue. We are less than a mile from Francis Field, so it’s easy to avoid the hassle of parking or taking the shuttle. We also have bicycles you can borrow on a first-come-first-served basis. So don’t wait—book your getaway with us today and see what adventures are in store for you here in St. Augustine!