Are you looking to experience the spooky side of St. Augustine? There’s no better time than this upcoming Halloween season. Take a walking tour to scout out local ghost sighting locations, learn about the myths and legends of the area, or enjoy a drink or two on a haunted pub tour. St. Augustine is steeped in history, so let our ethereal residents be your guide!
- Afterlife Tours: This highly rated walking tour incorporates stories of pirates, yellow fever, local funeral homes and more. The subjects of these tours have been featured in such places as A&E Biography’s television show ‘My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera”. Check out books by Ryan Dunn, co-owner of Afterlife Tours, who has dedicated his life to investigating ghost in Savannah, GA and St. Augustine, FL
- Secrets of St. Augustine Ghost Tours: Dion Moore, dubbed the American Spinner, is a master storyteller who brings the myths and legends of St. Augustine to life on his walking ghost tours. This is a popular tour, so get your tickets in advance.
- Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventure: This 80-minute tour is perfect if you don’t want to or are unable to do a walking tour. The train stops at two locations and provides you with ghost hunting equipment for you to try on your own.
- Haunted Pub Tour by GhoSt Augustine: This tour routinely wins Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence. The 180-minute tour will take you through local haunted pubs and discuss the local history of each. You’ll even come home with a free gift as well as a discount at Beerhammer’s Beer Gear Store & GhoSt Augustine Store.
- A Ghostly Encounter: This tour is non-scripted and takes participants through town, passing along two cemeteries. It was featured on TNT’s Liars and Legends, the Travel Channel, and the Today Show.
We’d love to help you discover just the right spooky adventure for your St. Augustine experience. Some even say our very own Casa de Solana is haunted! Why don’t you come investigate for yourself? Book a room today!