$299 per couple
Limited to 13 lucky couples
This package is for young at heart!
Be among the first to marry on this numerically significant date and say your I’Do’s at exactly 12:01 am.
This group ceremony will take place in our softly-lit, jasmine-covered pergola, with a maximum of 13 couples saying their vows together.
You will dance your way into marriage with a romantic couples dance in the starlit courtyard.
We will gather back in the pergola for cake cutting and a champagne toast.
Each couple will receive a music CD (a copy of the one that you marry and dance to), an individual and a group digital photo, a keepsake Casa marriage certificate.
The event will end promptly at 1 am.
Overnight stay at Casa de Solana is not required.
If you do wish to spend the night at Casa de Solana in conjunction with your ceremony, you will receive a 20% discount off your room rate (no other discounted offers apply).
A separate ceremony will be performed for anyone wishing to do a vows renewal.
Payment for this ceremony is due in the form of a NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT at the time of booking in the amount of $299 plus tax. Deposit for an overnight stay is separate and is as per the usual rules. Gift certificates can be applied to your room rate if you decide to stay overnight but not to the elopement package.
MUST BE BOOKED BY by Friday, November 1. Remember this is offer is limited to 13 couples. Bride and groom only, absolutely no guests.
$499 per couple
11 am to 11 pm
- Bride and groom will walk the flower-covered courtyard path to the jasmine-covered pergola where you will enjoy a private and romantic ceremony, accompanied by digital music of your choice (2 songs).
- You will dance your way into your married life with a bride and groom dance right there in the arbor.
- Our staff will take a few fun photos (a CD will be mailed to you).
- You will then move to the the dining room and into the hands of Chef Amelia where you'll enjoy a private table beautifully set just for you that will feature:
a simple yet elegant hors d’ouevres plate featuring beef tenderloin bites, stuffed mushrooms, and two other secret samples;
a gorgeous couples wedding cupcake;
a bottle of chilled champagne;
a keepsake Casa marriage certificate along with your stamped marriage license (that you will return to your courthouse); and
a keepsake music CD.
- Bride and groom only. No guests, no exceptions.
- A 50% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is due at the time of booking this elopement package; the nonrefundable balance is due in full by Friday, November 1.
- An overnight stay at Casa de Solana B&B is not required, but if you would like to stay in conjunction with your ceremony, you will be eligible to receive a 20% discount off your room rate.
- Gift certificates can be applied to the room rate but not to the elopement package.