The elopement package (bride and groom only) does not require an overnight stay. You will have private use of the pergola for one hour or you may relax in our public parlor for up to one hour after your ceremony. Your ceremony can be scheduled from 1 to 6 pm. See packages for details.
Small weddings (versus elopements) with up to 15 guests require a one-night stay for the bride & groom (but there is a standard 2-night-stay requirement for weekends). You will have private use of the pergola and courtyard for 2 hours and are granted use of our parlor post ceremony (total time not to exceed 2 hours). Your ceremony can be scheduled anytime from noon to 3 pm. For full-inn bookings, your ceremony can be held at any time.
Weekend weddings with more than 15 guests require overnight lodging as follows:
- 16 to 25 guests, you must rent 3 rooms
- 26 or more guests, you must rent all 10 rooms
- Room rentals are based on double occupancy only with a 2-night stay required
- Limited to 50 wedding guests
- Availability for ceremony times depends on the number of rooms booked and the number of wedding guests
- A 50% nonrefundable deposit is due at time of booking all wedding packages. Date changes are permitted but only with forfeit of original deposit and a second nonrefundable deposit required to book the new date.
Things To Know In Advance
- Parking is not available on site. We can accommodate one vehicle per rented room. We would be happy to arrange for chauffer vans to transport your guests to and from the parking garage (the price of which will of course depend on the number of guests in need of said service).
- If you have not rented the entire Inn, the Inn is only available to all your wedding (that are not already Casa overnight guests) by advance reservation only at an additional charge. Please call 904.824.3555 for details.