Casa de Solana’s Pet Policy
1. There is a flat pet-cleaning fee of $100, this fee is for one day stay or 30 days stay.
2. There is no weight restriction.
3. There is a 1-pet limit in both Kirby Smith and Mary Mitchell rooms.
4. Dogs must be 9 months or older.
5. Pets are not permitted in the Main House beyond the check-in desk in the foyer for any reason.
6. A valid cell phone number must be confirmed at check-in so that we may contact you if there is a problem while you are out. Guest cell phones are to remain on when away from the room so they can be contacted in the case of an emergency. If the dog barks for an extended period of time, guest will be required to return to the Inn and care for the dog.
7. All pet owners must notify the front desk when leaving their pet unattended in their room. If staff must enter your room for any reason, it is important that we know the pet status to ensure everyone’s safety.
8. Pets are to be accompanied by a human guest and leashed at all times when not in their assigned pet-friendly room.
9. Pottying is not permitted on Casa property. There is a private but popular grassy potty / running spot on the corner of Aviles and Bravo streets (just a block south of the Inn). Remember your doggy waste bags!
10. Pet owners must always pick up after their dogs.
11. The pet-friendly rooms are rented also by non-pet owners. As a courtesy to those with allergies, dogs are not permitted on the beds or furniture. If your pooch must cuddle on the sofa, ask the front desk or housekeeping for some old sheets.
12. Dogs are not to be left in the courtyard unattended at any time.
13. The use of “wee-wee’ pads in the rooms is not permitted.
If you have questions, please call us BEFORE making a reservation at 904.824.3555 or send us your question using the module below.
CLICK HERE to see a sample list of dog friendly spots in St. Augustine FL.